The Library Media Center (LMC) is available for study, research, and reading. To ensure that the LMC and its resources are available for all students, the following guidelines are observed.
1. The LMC is open from 7:20 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. each school day.
2. Students are encouraged to use the LMC but upon entering they must present their planner at the circulation desk.
3. The barcode on the student’s planner must be presented and scanned when a student checks out materials.
4. Students may check out a maximum of 3 items. Library books are checked out for 30 school days and magazines for 5 school days. No items may be checked out if the student has an overdue book or a fine. There is a limit of one magazine per student. Students will be fined 5¢ a day per overdue book and 10¢ a day per magazine.
5. If any of the library books and materials are lost or damaged beyond repair, the student will be asked to pay the shelf list value of the book. If the book is damaged but fixable, the fee is $2.50.
6. No food or drinks are allowed in the LMC.